Sunday, August 14, 2011

Changes...

The last few months have been... I'm not even sure how to describe the last few months really. I started school at Le Cordon Bleu of Scottsdale as a Patisserie and Baking student on July 5th. That has been the biggest change in my life so far. I start my 2nd block tomorrow where I will actually be doing some real baking, at least I hope. My love life is actually existent even though it's complicated. I'm a lot happier than I have been in a long time. Though I say I'm happy it is really more collective moments of being happy than before. There are times where I am sad about life. We had to put my dog that I've had since I was in 6th grade down this past week. The house is not the same without her in the least bit. I am also having trouble writing. I've tried to sit down and write but it is either I get distracted by something or I just can't find words. I have what I want to happen in my head but just can't seem to find the right way to write it down. 
Now to get back to staring at my screen as I try to revise.

2 comments: